Blog Oficial

Blog Oficial

05 agosto 2009

BACCARA "Comme Çi Comme Ça" (Letra)

MariaMarisa_Baccara_posando


Tema grabado por María Mendiola y Marisa Pérez BACCARA, para su álbum "Face to Face".

Sometimes I think
My life is a dream
For me
The life is a cream
Sweet love
And fantasy show

The time goes on fast
Don’t care
If you stay with me, O.K.
I promise be faithful
Be romantic
Forever and ever you want

Look my eyes, can you see
That I’ll never disappear
’Cause if my bed is full of dreams
My heart is full of love for you

Tell me why
You go so far away
And drive me crazy in a crazy world
Leaving sadness just for me
I really think that all is doubtful doubt, I know

Comme ci comme ça, everybody talk

The sky now is blue
The darkness has stopped, no here
The bright of your love for me
Don’t stop please my god

That’s no made for me my way
I do everything in love
I promise be faithful
Be romantic
Forever and ever you want

Look my eyes, can you see…

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Un favor te pido, aunque en el casillero comentar como: te da la posibilidad, no me dejes un comentario como Anónimo. Rellena el campo de Nombre/Url, dejando la URL vacia si no tienes página propia. Un saludo y gracias por comentar la entrada. Responderé en la mayor brevedad posible.