Blog Oficial

Blog Oficial

11 junio 2009

Baccara "Fantasy Boy"

Fantasy Boy

You are just my fantasy boy
I made you up, you were my toy
And I found you as a dream inside my head

Your eyes are like a mystic dream
The deepest blue I’ve ever seen
You're a mixture of Paul Newman and James Dean

Tell me why
Tell me why you're so real when I'm dreaming
Don't you know I have to face reality oh, oh, oh

Fantasy boy, please be my lover, not my toy
’Cause I need you to be real
To be no fantasy, I want to touch and feel
My fantasy boy, come on and step into my life
It's so much harder to survive
Without your love for me
Come take me to eternity

I know someday we're gonna meet
Fantasy boy, I feel your heat
Want to squeeze you, tease you, hold you in my arms

Tell me why
Tell me why you're so real when I'm dreaming
Don't you know I have to face reality oh, oh, oh

Fantasy boy, please be my lover, not my toy…


Primera portada del disco con los autografos de María y Marisa...

Baccara


Tres versiones en video de "Fantasy Boy"..


La versión Italo Disco..



La versión 2008 con motivo del 20 aniversario de la canción..



María y Laura cantando en vivo en Moscú "Fantasy Boy"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Un favor te pido, aunque en el casillero comentar como: te da la posibilidad, no me dejes un comentario como Anónimo. Rellena el campo de Nombre/Url, dejando la URL vacia si no tienes página propia. Un saludo y gracias por comentar la entrada. Responderé en la mayor brevedad posible.